When arriving on site, we have certain safety procedures you need to follow. Inductions are used to ensure you understand precautions and are aware of the possible risks whilst on site.
- Regular visitors to the ports are required to have photographic identity badges and vehicle passes which will be issued by the Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO). Other visitors are subject to the issue of temporary and visitor passes. Means of identification will be requested.
- All persons, vehicles, stores, baggage and cargo are liable to be searched as a condition of entry into the restricted area in accordance with the International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS) Code.
- Drivers visiting the site can find further information here: Driver Information
- All visitors wishing to enter the restricted areas within Teesport should report to the pass office at Tees Dock No1 Quay.
- All visitors must have their host present and be booked in in advance. Your host will have to advise which area you will be visiting.
- All visitors must complete a site induction. This can be done on the day of visit at the pass office or online by visiting one of the following:
- All visitors wishing to enter the restricted areas within the Port of Hartlepool should report to the security gatehouse.
- All visitors must have their host present and be booked in in advance.
- All visitors must complete a site induction. This can be done on the day of the visit at the security gatehouse or online by visiting the following:
If you have any questions get in touch with your point of contact, or speak to our security team.
For directions to any of our locations, please visit our Find Us page.