hWe have two vacancies for a Group HR Officer, reporting to the Group HR Manager, due to an increase in casework and people focused activities.
- 1 x permanent role
- 1 x fixed term 12-month contract to cover maternity leave
Location: Head Office, Middlesbrough, with option of hybrid working.
Working Arrangements: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The five main things our Group HR Officer will be working on are:
- Supporting the management team in disciplinary and grievance hearings, providing advice on the processes and ensuring compliance with ACAS Code of Practice and Employment Law.
- Advising on employee benefits, pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits and undertaking benchmarking activities.
- Delivering training in line with best practice to line managers on topics such as Investigations, Disciplinary and Grievances, Absence Management, Substance Misuse, Performance Management and Employment Law.
- Offer advice and guidance on managing complex sickness absence identified through welfare reviews and OH interventions.
- Offer advice, support and guidance on redundancy, reorganisation and TUPE related matters, supporting TUPE transfers both in and out of the business.
We are seeking someone who:
- Has a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to organise their own workload and prioritise tasks and activities.
- Computer literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Full driving licence and own transport as the successful candidate will occasionally be required to travel to other Group locations within the UK.
We offer 25 days holiday, paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave, life insurance, a generous sick pay scheme, company pension matching contributions to 6% and a cycle to work scheme.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply in writing, outlining relevant skills & experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org and use job reference GHRO001. A full job description is available on request.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please contact email@example.com.
22nd September 2023
Type: Full Time
Closing Date: 22nd September 2023
For more information and to apply please contact the Group HR Department
Group HR Department
17-27 Queen’s Square