PD Ports has celebrated the commitment of 16 of its long serving employees at a dedicated ceremony held at Judges Hotel.
With the 2020 and 2021 events forced to be postponed due to the pandemic, the ceremony was the largest long service awards ever held by the Company with employees from across the group celebrating both 25 and 40 years of service.
The ceremony was hosted by CEO, Frans Calje, who gave a speech on his own time at PD Ports whilst also reflecting on the careers of his colleagues and thanking them for their continued commitment to the business.
Huge congratulations to our colleagues below for their achievement.
- Chris Broughton, Business Development Manager, Humber
- Sue Green, Secretary, Harbour Master’s Office
- Andrew Baker, Master, Conservancy
- Andrew Bell, Clerical Operative, Teesport
- Paul Brooks, Harbour Master, Teesport
- Michael Conaghan, Class 1 Driver, Transport North
- Hazel Fraser, Operations Coordinator, Freight Solutions
- John Izzard, Controller, Teesport
- David McDonagh, Clerical Operative, Teesport
- Tanya Mountain, L&TD Business Partner, Head Office
- Emma North, Health & Safety Officer, Humber
- Paul Randal, Superintendent, PDSIS Erith
- Dave Scrimgour, Operations Superintendent, Teesport
- Anthony Walton, Container Terminal Manager, Teesport
- Helen Whiteley, Operations Supervisor, Keadby
- Martin Wood, Operative, Groveport
Posted in: CSR