Closing Date: 22nd April 2022
TEESSIDE AND HARTLEPOOL
PD Ports, based in North East England, is one of the UK’s major port groups backed by a multi award-winning logistics business, specialising in portcentric logistics.
Reporting to the Security Team Leaders and working as part of a team providing security for all PD Teesport and Hartlepool estates, assets, goods and personnel.
Security Officers are required to use their own initiative, have the ability to prioritise tasks and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Contractual hours of work are 182 hours per month working 12 hours shifts, the current shift pattern is 4 on, 4 off, 2 x days, 2 x nights and 4 days off.
Training will be provided for the main duties of the role, which include:
- Monitoring access control systems
- Report and recording of incidents
- Reporting health and safety issues/ensuring PPE requirements are adhered to
- Undertaking perimeter and site patrols
- Dealing with external and internal visitors
- Maintaining records, updating and provision of reports electronically
- Working in line with procedures and safe systems of work
- Holidays of 24 x 12 hour shifts
- Internal training and Safety Passport Training/ On-going training and assessments
- Sick pay scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Full uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Program for personal support (health, finance, etc.)
- Company pension scheme (up to 6% company contribution)
To apply for the position a full driving license is required along with your own transport.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, reference checks and a Disclosure Barring Service check prior to the commencement of any employment. An SIA Licence and previous experience is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience to:
Group HR Department
17-27 Queen’s Square
Or via e-mail: email@example.com Closing date: 22nd April 2022