Closing Date: 30th July 2021
PD Ports, based in North East England, is one of the UK’s major port groups backed by a multi award-winning logistics business, specialising in port-centric logistics. PD Ports has significantly invested into the development of the transport services, with modern vehicle fleets and trailers.
Driving an artic LGV vehicle in line with EU rules and regulations, conducting pre-use vehicle checks, load securing, and accurate completion of paperwork.
Salary and Benefits
- £13.50 per hour basic pay
- £30.00 per night out payment
- £15.00 ADR hazardous delivery payment
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (subject to shift pattern)
- Paid driver CPC training/Safety Passport Training
- LGV medical paid
- Sick pay scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Full uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Program for personnel support (health, finance, etc.)
- On-going training and assessments to help develop individual skills
- Company pension scheme (up to 6% company contribution)
Applicants must hold the relevant licence, driver CPC card & preferably have at least one year of proven experience, and have good levels of health and safety awareness.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a covering letter to:
Group HR Department
17-27 Queen’s Square
Or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org