WARNING: Please note this site does not support Internet Explorer 6, we recommend you upgrade your browser.
- To maintain a proactive, highly trained, security presence in all areas of the PD Ports business, and to provide accurate and timely advice and guidance to the company on all security matters affecting their property, assets, personnel and commercial interests.
- To provide a safe and secure working environment for the employees and customers of PD Ports.
- To implement the International Ship & Port Facility Security Code at PD Ports operated facilities on the River Tees and at Hartlepool.
- To enhance maritime security in accordance with the ISPS Code.
- To continually review PD Ports’ security measures and procedures in light of the current security threats.
- To promote the core values of the company.
- To support the National Counter Terrorist Strategy by increasing awareness across the wider port community and encouraging the reporting of suspicious or unusual behaviour.