Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 7th November 2023
Working Arrangements: Various Shifts (Days/Nights)
Essential Requirement: Counterbalance licence RTITB/ITSAR (as a minimum)
The five main things our Warehouse Operatives will be working on are:
• Picking orders using Manual Handling Equipment (Medium Level Order Picker/Flexi Pivot Steer/Counterbalance Forklift/Low Level Order Picker)
• Maintaining stock accuracy
• Unloading of containers
• Loading trailers
• Manual handling
We are seeking someone who:
• Has good literacy and numeracy skills
• Has good organisational skills
• Is reliable and dependable
• Is self-motivated, flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
• Demonstrates our STRETCH core values, particularly when it comes to safety and teamwork
We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave, life insurance, sick pay and a cycle to work scheme.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply in writing, outlining relevant skills & experience, to email@example.com and use job reference WAREOP2023.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.