Closing Date: 1st April 2022
PD Ports, based in North East England, is one of the UK’s major port groups backed by a multi award-winning logistics business, specialising in Portcentric logistics.
Reporting to the Warehouse Shift Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for general warehouse duties including; unloading and inspection of products from containers/trailers, loading trailers and containers, operating to procedures for locating stock and selection to orders, stock counting and housekeeping.
- Available shift patterns:
- Continental shifts (2 x 12 hour day shift, 2 x 12 hour night shift, 4 days off)
- Three shift rotation (Monday to Friday: 6.00am – 2.00pm, 2.00pm – 10.00pm, 10.00pm, 6.00am)
- Up to 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (subject to shift pattern)
- Internal training and Safety Passport Training/ On-going training and assessments
- Sick pay scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program for personnel support (health, finance, etc.)
- Company pension scheme (up to 6% company contribution)
RTITB accreditation would be advantageous, although full training will be provided. An understanding of the warehouse packed goods operations would be advantageous. Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures is essential.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date: 1st April 2022