Closing Date: 2nd August 2021
PD PORTS – WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
PD Ports, based in North East England, is one of the UK’s major port groups backed by a multi award-winning logistics business, specialising in portcentric logistics.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for general warehouse duties including; unloading and inspection of products from containers/trailers, loading trailers and containers, operating to procedures for locating stock and selection to orders, stock counting and housekeeping.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (subject to shift pattern)
- Internal training and Safety Passport Training/ On-going training and assessments
- Sick pay scheme/Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program for personnel support (health, finance, etc.)
- Company pension scheme (up to 6% company contribution)
RTITB accreditation would be advantageous, although full training will be provided. An understanding of the warehouse packed goods operations would be advantageous. Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures is essential.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining relevant skills & experience to email@example.com or by post to:
Group HR Department
17-27 Queen’s Square
Closing date: Monday 2nd August 2021