Closing Date: 27th May 2022
PD Ports is a leading UK ports business offering end-to-end supply chain solutions, employing over 1,300 people in the UK. With headquarters based in the North East of England, PD Ports owns and operates the UK’s third largest port by volume.
A vacancy has arisen within PD Port Services based at Howden for a Warehouse Clerk.
Reporting to the Operations Department, the main duties of the role will be as follows:
- Assist in all administration duties in Howden, including typing letters, diary management, filing, photocopying
- Update internal computer systems
- Liaise with customers
- Liaise with the Transport Department
- Good Communication skills dealing with customers, hauliers, operatives and management (via telephone, video calling, email and face to face)
- Computer skills – Microsoft and other bespoke stock control systems
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Work hours would be Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. The successful candidate should be computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and have excellent communication skills. Attention to detail and the ability to work on your own initiative are essential.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Internal training and On-going training and assessments
- Sick pay scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Full uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Program for personnel support (health, finance, etc.)
- Company pension scheme
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining relevant skills & experience to email@example.com or by post to:
Group HR Department
17-27 Queen’s Square
Closing date for applications: 27th May 2022