Closing Date: 9th August 2019
An opportunity has arisen for Administrators within the Unitised business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for administering the day-to-day operation of the Navis Terminal Operating System, ensuring all information/data flows are monitored and managed effectively and efficiently.
The role involves-
- Operating the Navis Terminal Operating System (Training will be provided)
- Managing inbound and outbound data/documents ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Administer and process shunting and rail bookings
- Creating and managing work queues
- Pre-advise and monitor all empty container returns from DC’s
- Compile delivery schedules for PD Logistics
- Process GIT reports reporting discrepancies
- Monitor and process Batch errors
- Re-route cargo checking PINS and releases
- Alignment of N4/Destin8/Terminal systems
- Provide updates to customers
- Managing customer queries/issues
Your skills will include-
- A good analytical mind with an excellent work capacity.
- A self-starter, able to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Being a good problem solver and having the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to liaise directly with customers and other port users and communicate at all levels within the business in a professional and courteous manner.
- Possession of excellent organisational and administrational skills.
- IT skills including Microsoft office, Navis and Destin8.
Flexibility is a key aspect of the role, as the successful applicant will be required to work 162.5 hours per month, overtime as and when required.
If you feel you have the necessary skills to undertake this challenging role, please send applications by letter, highlighting relevant experience and the reasons why you feel you should be considered for the role, including a Curriculum Vitae, to:
For more information and to apply please contact the Group HR Department
Group HR Department
17-27 Queen’s Square
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: August 9th 2019