Closing Date: 16th December 2022
PD Ports has an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join our inclusive team in Hartlepool. This Team Leader role comes with a favourable salary, many excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career at a thriving company.
To give you an idea of how this Team Leader role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
– Oversee loading and receipt of produce, ensuring correct storage methods and procedures are adhered to
– Impart operational skills and knowledge to colleagues with varying levels of competence
– Plan effectively, motivate and objectively deliver leadership and guidance to warehouse operatives within the operation
The ideal candidate will have the following:
– Experience working within a warehousing environment
– Experience working with safe systems of work
– Experience leading a team within an operational environment
– Excellent written and communication skills
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture. Benefits – 25 days holiday + 8 statutory bank holidays. Sick pay scheme. Cycle to work scheme. Opportunity to access Training and Development. Employee Assistance Programme for personal support (health, finance, etc.) Company pension scheme.
PD Ports is one of the UK’s biggest and most progressive port groups with a reputation for excellence gained from decades of experience and a highly skilled workforce. PD Ports employs over 1,400 people nationwide whilst also operating one of the most ambitious apprenticeship programmes in the maritime industry as part of its ongoing commitment to supporting the next generation.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a cover letter reference AM-TLV-019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 16th December 2022