Closing Date: 17th November 2022
PD Ports, a leading UK ports business offering end-to-end supply chain solutions, is looking for a Security Officer to join our inclusive team in Groveport. The Security Officer role comes with a generous salary from £21,300 up to £30,000 pa and many excellent benefits.
Reporting to the Security Manager, the purpose of the role is to provide security for PD Ports estates, assets, goods and personnel at Groveport.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
• Work as part of a team
• Use your initiative
• Have the ability to prioritise tasks
• Have excellent interpersonal communication and leadership skills
Hours of work include 182 hours a month, 12-hour shifts, working 4 on 4 off including night shifts.
To apply for this role you’ll require:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with the ability to resolve problems
• Experience in the use of IT Systems (desirable)
• Level 2 Security Guarding and Level 2 CCTV Operator licences (desirable but not essential as training and qualification/licencing can be provided)
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary from £21,300 and potential earnings of up to £30,000 p/a.
To apply for this full-time Security Officer position in Groveport, please contact PD Ports today.
PD Ports is one of the UK’s biggest and most progressive port groups with a reputation for excellence gained from decades of experience and a highly skilled workforce.
PD Ports employs over 1,400 people nationwide whilst also operating one of the most ambitious apprenticeship programmes in the maritime industry as part of its ongoing commitment to supporting the next generation.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a cover letter reference AM-SOG-009 to: email@example.com