Closing Date: 20th January 2023
PD Ports is looking for an experienced and collaborative Purchase Ledger to join our inclusive team. This full-time Purchase Ledger & Procurement Controller role is based in Middlesbrough and offers a favourable salary and benefits package. Hybrid working is available.
As a Purchase Ledger and Procurement Controller, you will manage and control the Group’s purchase ledger department with the responsibility for the efficient operation of processes contained within the core purchase ledger and the interface with the business-wide procurement system.
If you were already in this Purchase Ledger and Procurement Controller role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Ensuring the purchase ledger is operated accurately, efficiently and to agreed timescales
- Overseeing purchase ledger processes from input to payment
- Managing company credit cards
- Monitoring and maintaining reporting to ensure processes are adhered to.
To apply for this role, you will need to be a well organised team player with excellent communication skills, a positive attitude to problem solving and be forward thinking. You will also require the following:
- A track record within a mainstream purchase ledger function
- Ability to supervise and motivate staff
- The ability to liaise confidently with all other departments.
- As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary (DOE) and the chance to join a supportive and welcoming team.
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this full-time Purchase Ledger & Procurement Controller position in Middlesbrough. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
PD Ports is one of the UK’s biggest and most progressive port groups with a reputation for excellence gained from decades of experience and a highly skilled workforce. PD Ports employs over 1,300 people nationwide whilst also operating one of the most ambitious apprenticeship programmes in the maritime industry as part of its ongoing commitment to supporting the next generation.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a cover letter reference: PLPC-190 to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday, 20th January 2022