Closing Date: 6th April 2023
PD Ports is looking for an experienced and collaborative business process engineer to join our inclusive and welcoming team. This is a full-time, Ports & Unitised Process Engineer role with our IT Department, and it offers an attractive salary and benefits package. A flexible remote working option is available.
You will be working with all levels of the business to facilitate support changes across all Ports and Unitised Sites to create an effective and smooth operation.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Develop and maintain Ports and Unitised systems to support operational needs in line with business and I.T strategy and Critical Success Factors.
- Coordinate and structure improvements to meet the needs of the business whilst driving efficiencies through initiatives such as Continuous Improvement.
- Provide operational and technical guidance to business applications users to ensure that the business benefits continue to be achieved throughout its lifetime.
- Help develop automated systems to address gaps, deliver training, and develop system documentation in line with business and IT strategy, contractual obligations and budget requirements.
To apply for this Business Process Engineer role, you will need a degree and thorough knowledge of how terminal operating systems/processes operate. You will also require the following:
- Good technical ability and excellent data visualisation skills.
- The ability to interact with the business and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A driving licence and your own transport.
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
PD Ports is a leading UK port business offering end-to-end supply chain solutions, employing over 1,400 people in the UK. With headquarters based in the North East of England, PD Ports owns and operates the UK’s third largest port by volume. Operating out of 12 key ports and logistics centers across the UK, we are committed to retaining and developing talent nationwide.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a cover letter reference PEM-239 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Thursday, 6th April 2023