Closing Date: 2nd December 2022
Do you have port operations experience, and are seeking a new job in Teesport? PD Ports is looking for an Operations Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Operations Manager, you will safely and efficiently manage the day-to-day operating of Teesport’s Unitised business area, which includes container terminals, ferry terminals, intermodal rail terminals and Portcentric Shunt Operations. The Operations Manager has 7 direct reports, with a full team of circa. 200 employees.
If you were already in this Operations Manager role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
• Ensuring that operations are carried out safely in accordance with Risk Assessments/SSoW, training, statutory and legal obligations, contractual obligations, company policies and best practices
• Optimisation of resources via the planning team and operational management team
• Visibility and engagement
• Safety leadership
• Fostering a behavioural safety culture and maintaining a safe environment for all personnel working at, or visiting Unitised terminals.
To apply for this Operations Manager role, you will need relevant experience in Health and Safety, Analysis, Financials, People, Strategy and Leadership. You’ll also need:
• Knowledge and Experience in Employment Law Processes
• Good IT Skills
• Customer Service
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Ability to Work Under Pressure
You will receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
To apply for this full-time Operations Manager job in Teesport, please contact PD Ports today.
PD Ports is one of the UK’s biggest and most progressive port groups with a reputation for excellence gained from decades of experience and a highly skilled workforce. PD Ports employs over 1,400 people nationwide whilst also operating one of the most ambitious apprenticeship programmes in the maritime industry as part of its ongoing commitment to supporting the next generation.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a cover letter reference AM-OMU-013 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 2nd December 2022