Closing Date: 14th April 2023
If you’re a marketing and events expert and you’re looking for a new challenge in Middlesbrough, we’d love to hear from you. PD Ports is adding a Marketing and Events Manager to our energetic team, and we’re offering a favourable salary with many excellent benefits.
As a Marketing and Events Manager, you will support the Head of Department in delivering overall departmental and group-wide strategic business objectives both commercially and as the Statutory Harbour Authority. You will be expected to take a project management lead in sourcing, implementing and executing a range of marketing initiatives including campaigns, online and offline content, awards and sponsorship activity. You will also support business development through the creation and implementation of effective marketing strategies working directly alongside PD Ports’ commercial team.
If you were already in this role, here are some of the areas you would have been working on this week:
- Identifying opportunities for, managing and delivering on all events and conferences, including overseas, and leading on full project management from enquiry through to execution.
- Leading on all photography and videography requirements.
- Managing all aspects of brand implementation and design, including agency management.
- Measuring and reporting on activity to monitor and improve performance.
- Working with the commercial team to support business growth through the delivery of effective marketing campaigns.
- Leading the day-to-day management of community and charity focused projects.
To apply for this Marketing and Events Manager job, you will need relevant experience in a similar role. A full, clean UK driving licence with access to own transport. You will also require the following:
- Proven experience managing and delivering on a full range of photography and videography requests, including drones.
- Familiarity in dealing with contracts.
- Experience writing content for online and offline purposes with a proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing supplier and agency relationships in-line with business objectives.
- Proven track record in delivering successful events and proven experience in B2B marketing environment.
PD Ports is a leading UK port business offering end-to-end supply chain solutions, employing over 1,400 people in the UK. Operating out of 12 key ports and logistics centres across the UK, we are committed to retaining and developing talent nationwide.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a cover letter reference MEM-229 to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 14th April 2023