Closing Date: 10th March 2023
PD Ports is looking for a talented and dedicated Learning and Development Team Lead to join our inclusive team.
This full-time Learning & Development remote role comes with a salary of up to £35K depending on experience and a generous benefits package.
Training delivery will include counterbalance, flexi, reach stacker, scissor lift, harness, and 5th wheel shunt unit.
In your first few weeks in this L&D role, you can expect to:
• Assist with the development and delivery of a logistics curriculum that grows the skills and capabilities we need to deliver our Logistics and Warehousing Operations
• Provide continuous professional development to enhance our Learning and Development capabilities and in turn, enhance the service we provide to our customers
• Travel to support in other areas as part of an instructor team
If you would like to have a chat about the role, please email Daniel Mellis – Group L&D Team Lead for Operational Excellence at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role you’ll need to be passionate about developing your own skills and that of the workforce through continual improvement. You’ll also need:
• A love of helping other people succeed
• A good customer focus
• The ability to embrace change and innovation
PD Ports is a leading UK port business offering end-to-end supply chain solutions, employing over 1,400 people in the UK. With headquarters based in the North East of England, PD Ports owns and operates the UK’s third largest port by volume. Operating out of 12 key ports and logistics centers across the UK, we are committed to retaining and developing talent nationwide.
Where To Apply
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a cover letter reference LIG-089 to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 10th March 2023