Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 29th October 2023
Reporting to the L&D Team Lead for Operational Excellence, design and deliver engaging and informative logistics training as part of our Operational Excellence transformation across the PD Ports group.
Input into the development and deployment of logistics programmes; driving consistency and best practice across our training delivery; providing assurance to the business and underpinned by a robust training needs analysis process.
Working Arrangements: 35 Hours Monday-Friday
The five main things our Logistics Instructor will be working on are:
- Develop ways of working that builds relationships with our internal customers.
- Deliver logistics training to ensure individuals and teams have the capabilities they need to undertake our operations safely and competently.
- Work in collaboration with other experts (internal and external) to continually improve our Logistics curriculum.
- Work with the wider Learning and Development team to support attraction and induction of new talent.
- Ensure assessment strategies are inclusive.
We are seeking someone who:
- Has a B1 and/or B2 forklift truck operator certificate and minimum of 6 months forklift truck experience
- Has an instructional certification such as ITSSAR or RTITB or be willing to undertake training to achieve certification.
- Has previous knowledge and experience of working in a warehousing environment.
- Has experience in continuous improvement initiatives or designing processes – but this is not essential.
We offer 25 days holiday, paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave, life insurance, a generous sick pay scheme and a cycle to work scheme.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply in writing, outlining relevant skills & experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org and use job reference R-LDLI-03.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please contact email@example.com.