Closing Date: 25th August 2022
Reporting to the Learning and Talent Development Business Partner (L&TD BP) responsible for administration and coordination of training and development activities across the function.
An exciting opportunity to join an establish business within a busy team establishing processes and ways of working. Supporting the implementation of a structured and consistent way of requesting, managing, and recording training and development across the PD Ports Group.
Workplace training provided will develop knowledge of the business, departmental processes and strategies, the role has a variety of key responsibilities including:
• Variety of administration and coordination of tasks.
• Providing guidance and advice on processes and procedures.
• Scheduling of activities and initiatives, both internally and externally.
• Creation, maintenance and issues of documents and communications
• Maintaining data records.
• Salary £22,000 per annum (reviewed annually) – 35 hours per week Monday to Friday
• 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays, subject to shift pattern)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Opportunity to access Training and Development
• Employee Assistance Programme for personal support (health, finance, etc.)
• Company pension scheme
• Sick pay scheme
The successful candidate will hold the following qualifications/experience:
• Math’s and English Pass Level
• Proficient level of IT skills (Microsoft word and excel)
• Driving licence/Own transport (or working towards)
• An interest in developing a career in Learning and Development
• Experience working within a similar role
• Additional qualifications
PD Ports is a leading UK ports business offering end-to-end supply chain solutions, employing over 1,300 people in the UK. With headquarters based in the North East of England, PD Ports owns and operates the UK’s third largest port by volume.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a covering letter to:
Closing date: 25th August 2022