Closing Date: 15th April 2022
PD Ports is a leading UK ports business offering end-to-end supply chain solutions, employing over 1,300 people in the UK. With headquarters based in the North East of England, PD Ports owns and operates the UK’s third largest port by volume.
A vacancy has arisen within PD Port Services based in Felixstowe for an Inventory Clerk
Reporting to the Team Leader the main tasks of the role are:
- Dealing with customer queries via telephone and email
- Producing pre-advice and order reports
- Allocation of order and organisation of reports
- Scheduling and unloading containers, organising orders out including booking in where necessary
- Liaising with the clients regarding order shortages and deliveries
- All contract specific tasks
- Support the wider team, ensuring daily responsibilities are carried out in line with both customer and company requirements
- Ensure the safe keeping for all assets under your control
- Ensure adherence with company and HSE protocol at all times
- Conduct yourself at all times in a professional and responsible manner and promote a good image of the company.
- Ensure that all emails sent to directly to you or the group email address are responded to promptly.
The successful candidate will be punctual with the ability to communicate with line managers and customers. An understanding of health and safety relevant to the role would be advantageous. The ability to travel to other locations, including customer sites to carry out specified tasks or attend meetings/ conferences, is an essential element of the role.
- 25 days holiday
- Internal training
- Sick pay scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Full uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Program for personnel support (health, finance, etc.)
- Company pension scheme (up to 6% company contribution)
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining relevant skills & experience to email@example.com or by post to:
Group HR Department
17-27 Queen’s Square