Closing Date: 14th June 2023
Salary: up to £25,380
Location: PD Ports Head Office, Middlesbrough (with option of hybrid working)
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 35 hours a week (may consider part time and/or flexible hours)
PD Ports has an exciting opportunity for an organised Human Resources Coordinator to join our inclusive and collaborative team in Middlesbrough. This HR Coordinator position, which is a replacement role, comes with a salary of up to £25,380 per annum and the opportunity for hybrid working between head office and home.
You will be joining the Company at an exciting time as we look to streamline our processes, improve the employee experience, and implement a new Human Capital Management system.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Work within a team completing all administration linked to the employee lifecycle.
- Create and issue offers of employment and contracts, as well as coordinate the onboarding of new employees.
- Provide information on policies, employee benefits and pensions.
- Update the Human Capital Management system with any employee changes.
- Answer general people queries through a shared inbox.
We are ideally looking for someone with HR admin experience. You will also be someone who:
- Holds our STRETCH values of safety first, teamwork, respect, excellence, trust, commitment, and honesty.
- Enjoys a varied workload – no two days are the same!
- Understands the importance of customer service in a HR role.
PD Ports is one of the UK’s biggest and most progressive port groups with a reputation for excellence gained from decades of experience and a highly skilled workforce. PD Ports employs over 1,400 people nationwide whilst also operating one of the most ambitious apprenticeship programmes in the maritime industry as part of its ongoing commitment to supporting the next generation.
How To Apply:
To apply, please reach out to the team today by submitting a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills and experience and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference HRC-1290.