Closing Date: 3rd February 2023
PD Ports has an exciting opportunity for an organised Human Resources Administrator to join our inclusive and collaborative team in Middlesbrough. The HR Administrator role comes with a salary of up to £25,380 per annum and the opportunity for hybrid working between head office and home.
You will be joining the Company at an exciting time as we look to streamline our processes, improve the employee experience, and implement a new Human Capital Management system.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Work within a team completing all administration linked to the employee lifecycle
- Create and issue offers of employment and contracts
- Update the HR system with any employee changes
- Administer changes in salary and benefits
- Process leavers
- Answer general people queries through a shared inbox
We are ideally looking for someone with HR admin experience. You will also be someone who:
- Holds our STRETCH values (safety, teamwork, respect and consideration, excel, trust, commitment, and honesty)
- Thrives on an evolving set of tasks – no two days are the same!
PD Ports is one of the UK’s biggest and most progressive port groups with a reputation for excellence gained from decades of experience and a highly skilled workforce. PD Ports employs over 1,400 people nationwide whilst also operating one of the most ambitious apprenticeship programmes in the maritime industry as part of its ongoing commitment to supporting the next generation.
To apply, please reach out to the team today by submitting a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills and experience along with a cover letter with the reference R-HRA-193 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 3rd February 2023