Closing Date: 18th July 2022
At PD Ports, we have a reputation for excellence and our people are at the heart of that. We are a team of friendly, enthusiastic individuals all sharing the values of safety, teamwork, respect, excellence, trust, commitment, and honesty, which are integral to everything we do – these values were created by our employees, for our employees. We have an exciting opportunity to join our Human Resources team who are key to supporting our people throughout their careers with us and therefore play an important role within the organisation.
Reporting to the Senior HR Officer, you will work within a team of three administrative HR roles completing all administration linked to the employee lifecycle from issuing offers of employment to processing leavers, as well as answering general people queries. You will be joining the Company at an exciting time as we look to streamline our processes, improve the employee experience, and implement a new Human Capital Management system in 2023.
- Salary expectations: up to £23,500 dependent upon skills and experience
- Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week (with consideration of part time/flexible hours)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (or part time equivalent)
- Generous sick pay scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme for personal support
- Company pension scheme matching up to 6% contributions
- Opportunity for hybrid working between Head Office in Middlesbrough and home
- Applications open 11th July 2022 to 18th July 2022 and candidates should be available for interview on 25th or 26th July 2022.
You will be someone who holds our STRETCH values, who has administrational experience and who thrives on an evolving set of tasks – no two days are the same! It would also be advantageous if you had HR admin experience, although this not essential.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a covering letter to Kirsty Jackson, Senior HR Officer using the below Indeed link:
Alternatively, if you wish to find out a little bit more about the role, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 18th July 2022.