Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
PD Ports is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Health and Safety Officer, to join our inclusive and welcoming team at our Groveport site. This full-time Safety Officer role offers an attractive salary, benefits, and the chance to be part of our positive diverse workplace culture.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Auditing and facilitating improvement plans
- Reviewing and monitoring compliance
- Undertaking accident and near-miss investigations and panels of enquiry
- Reporting on health and safety performance
- Supporting both management and the workforce by providing technical advice on a variety of health, safety and environmental issues.
To apply for this role, you will be NEBOSH qualified with experience in a similar role. You must also:
- Be confident and have excellent IT and communication skills
- Be able to forge excellent working relationships with our team members
- Have the wish to further your career with excellent mentoring and development opportunities.
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
PD Ports is one of the UK’s biggest and most progressive port groups with a reputation for excellence gained from decades of experience and a highly skilled workforce. PD Ports employs over 1,300 people nationwide whilst also operating one of the most ambitious apprenticeship programmes in the maritime industry as part of its ongoing commitment to supporting the next generation.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Health and Safety Officer job in Groveport, please contact PD Ports today.
Please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a cover letter reference AM-HSO-020 to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday, 23rd December 2022