Closing Date: 29th September 2023
A fantastic new, opportunity has arisen for an experienced Group Emergency Planning and Resilience Manager to join our team. You will be an experienced emergency planner, confident in dealing with multiple stakeholders across diverse operating contexts and locations including COMAH sites. You will have a clear understanding of Business Continuity Management, be able to coordinate and manage our BIA’s, BCP’s, management system and ISO 22301 certification. You will be confident as a Crisis Management Team member and continue to improve and develop our Crisis Management skills and procedures. Ideally you will have some understanding of operational risk management and completion of risk registers, although this is something we can develop in you. This is a pivotal role in preparing our business and people for disruptive events.
Location: Primarily based at Teesdock, with travel to other sites as required.
Working Arrangements: 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
The five main things our Group Emergency Planning & Resilience Manager
will be working on are:
• Emergency Planning
• Business Continuity Management
• Testing and Exercising
• Crisis Management coordination and development
• Developing operational risk frameworks
We are seeking someone who:
• Has strong experience of developing and embedding emergency plans, procedures and exercising these across multiple locations and diverse industries (COMAH knowledge desirable)
• Has experience of Business Continuity Management / Operational Risk Management.
• Ideally qualified to degree level in Risk Management, Disaster Management, Emergency Planning or similar – but your experience may be more valuable to us!
• Business Continuity Institute qualification desirable.
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
• Hybrid Working
• Paid Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave
• Company Pension Scheme
• Company Sick Pay Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Confidential Support through the Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply in writing, outlining relevant skills & experience, to email@example.com and use job reference GEPRM2023.