Closing Date: 10th September 2021
PD Ports is one of the UK’s major port groups and one of the largest employers in the Tees Valley. Operating out of 12 key ports and logistics centres across the UK, we are committed to retaining and developing talent nationwide. With headquarters based in the North East of England, PD Ports owns and operates Teesport, one of the UK’s most progressive ports, which supports over 22,000 jobs and generates £1.4bn to the economy every year.
Reporting directly to the Head of Security, Policing & Resilience the successful candidate will be part of a team tasked with supporting Business Continuity, Crisis Management and Emergency Planning at PD Ports.
- Supporting the Head of Security, Policing & Resilience with all aspects of resilience at PD Ports.
- Supporting the team and our external specialist consultants with maintaining the Business Continuity Management system and certification.
- Providing support to the PD Ports training programme.
- Meeting minute-taking.
- Supporting the Crisis Management Team with administration and logistics.
- Producing high quality documents.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (subject to shift pattern)
- Ongoing training and assessments
- Sick pay scheme/Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program for personnel support (health, finance, etc.)
- Company pension scheme (up to 6% company contribution)
- Recent Graduate
- Within the first year of your employment, you will be required to attend the Business Continuity Institute’s (BCI) CBCI 5-day course and pass the exam.
- The right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver
- Proficient in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Valid UK driving licence
- Report writing
- Relevant degree (Risk Management, Resilience, Business)
- Project management experience
- Experience of presenting
This is a full-time position with a salary based upon experience and we are committed to supporting, training and developing you in the role.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a covering letter to:
Group HR Department
17-27 Queen’s Square
Or via e-mail: email@example.com