Closing Date: 31st May 2023
We are seeking applicants for the roles of Contract Manager within the Steel Department of our Groveport business. These new roles will each be dedicated to one of our two major steel customers and will provide effective leadership to operational contracts ensuring that we meet or exceed our established goals.
Location: Groveport, Scunthorpe
Working Arrangements: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
The five main things our new Contract Managers will be working on are:
- Leading and developing the team allocated to the contract.
- Actively ensuring our health and safety procedures are adhered to, as well as fostering a safety-first culture within their contract, as well as the wider site.
- Fostering strong relationships with the customer and fulfilling customer needs to high standards.
- Delivering all operational KPI’s.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient operation of the warehouse.
We are seeking someone who:
- Can lead, motivate, support, and develop their team.
- Has experience of financial planning and budgeting.
- Can develop effective working relationships with customers.
- Has a good working knowledge of warehouse management systems.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
We offer 25 days holiday, paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave, life insurance, a generous sick pay scheme and a cycle to work scheme.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply in writing, outlining relevant skills & experience, to email@example.com and use job reference CM-1278
If you would like to find out more about the role informally, please get in contact for a chat with Nigel Ward, General Manager Groveport. You can also find out more about who we are and what we do on our website, LinkedIn and Instagram pages.