Closing Date: 21st June 2019
The business is seeking to recruit into a new role of Compliance Coordinator to provide support for the Compliance and Bulks Operations Management Teams covering the administration and coordination of Compliance related matters.
Key aspects of the role will include: –
- Coordination of Compliance related activities, in line with policies, procedures and best practice.
- Coordination of the Bulks Operational Reporting processes, in liaison with the Bulks Operations Management team.
- Coordination and update of Compliance and Operational Documentation
- Coordinating and guiding the Safety Champions Groups – Providing support and drive where needed.
- Internal Auditing of Compliance aspects within the Bulks Department.
- Attend External Audits of Compliance related aspects within the Bulks Department
- An opportunity to study for the NEBOSH General Certificate and Environmental Permitting Operators Certificate.
The successful candidate will possess a high level of computer literacy, Microsoft Office and analytical skills, and will be expected to provide evidence of such skills. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, is also a prerequisite. The successful candidate must possess a full driving licence as travel between the Bulks Operations sites is a requirement of the role.
The role will involve a close liaison with both the Compliance and Bulks Operations Management teams and workforce. The candidate will be a confident individual and experience of creating and delivering presentations is desired.
You will be expected to assist in driving matters pertaining to areas where Compliance is required within the Bulks Department and ensure that all record keeping and outstanding action points are managed and delivered within the required timescales.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a pro-active approach to all areas of Compliance within the Bulks Department. You will be able to work on your own initiative, without supervision, have a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to effectively prioritise workloads and efficiently manage your time.
The position offers the opportunity for career advancement for the right candidate.
If you feel you have the right skills, knowledge and attitude please apply in writing providing full CV and covering letter to:
Group HR Department
Closing date: Friday 21st June 2019