Closing Date: 24th February 2023
PD Ports has an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Coordinator to join our inclusive and collaborative team in Middlesbrough. This role comes with a favourable salary and benefits package and offers flexible working arrangements.
As a Compliance Coordinator, you will support and report to the Operations Manager and Contract Manager to ensure operational compliance with Health and Safety, Environmental and Energy within logistics across the company’s warehouse. The role will involve collaborating with all internal business units along with some external bodies.
In your first few weeks in this Compliance Co-ordinator role, you can expect to:
- Be involved in, and influence, the development of the Health and Safety Function within the Warehouse Operation
- Plan, coordinate and oversee all installations, refurbishments, and maintenance activities
- Inspect premises, and the work of personnel and contractors, to identify issues or non-conformance
- Handle service contracts, supervise external contractors, ensuring Inductions are completed and necessary Permits to Work are in place.
To apply for this Compliance Co-ordinator role, you will need a background in Health and Safety, with experience within an operational environment. Training will be provided, however, candidates will be required to demonstrate knowledge of practices within an Operational environment and health and safety regulations/legislation. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of process improvements/CI and relevant legislation and policies, including the Health & Safety Act 1974
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience of working in line with employment law and company policies.
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package, including cycle to work scheme, employee assistance programme for personal support (health, finance, etc.), company pension scheme and sick pay scheme.
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this full-time Compliance Coordinator position in Middlesbrough. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
PD Ports is one of the UK’s biggest and most progressive port groups with a reputation for excellence gained from decades of experience and a highly skilled workforce. PD Ports employs over 1,400 people nationwide whilst also operating one of the most ambitious apprenticeship programmes in the maritime industry as part of its ongoing commitment to supporting the next generation.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a cover letter reference CCT-171 to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 24th February 2023