Closing Date: 22nd May 2020
Business Process Analyst – Bulks Systems
A position has become available for a full time Business Process Analyst, covering the Bulks North Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding the bulks operation, supporting the system, as well as co-ordinating and structuring improvements in order to meet the needs of the business and drive efficiencies through.
The Business Process Analyst will possess excellent organisational and communication skills and will be able to liaise with all levels of the business to facilitate and support all changes in order to create an effective and smooth operation.
The successful candidate should have a thorough understanding of the Bulks operations across the business and also have a good knowledge of how Warehouse Management Systems and processes operate. In addition to this, they should have good technical ability and be able to provide operational and technical support to the users of the business applications.
Other key tasks and capabilities that the successful candidate will need are as follows:
- To be able to support the as-is process by mapping using Corporate Business Notation, and help to develop the to-be process, and assist the business to achieve this
- To able to work with other departments such as IT & Business System suppliers to support the day-to-day system issues as well as drive long term solutions forward (e.g. projects).
- Ability to convert business requirement into operational or technical solutions
- Define and document requirements of internal and external stakeholders, and co-ordinate delivery, through structured methodology
- Engage stakeholders into discussing requirements, manage change and prioritisation, and employ negotiation in order to attain agreement
- Deliver ongoing continuous business improvement using structured change management principles and procedure
- Develop and maintain relationships within the bulks operation, the wider company, customers and the external environment
- Analyse processes at a micro and macro level in order to build a wider understanding of the operation and business
- Create and host meetings/forums at different corporate levels
- Distribute clear and concise reports to all levels of the business to explain workloads and progress of the Application Team
If you feel you have the necessary skills to undertake this important and varied role, please send a detailed application in writing, along with your current CV to:
Group HR Department
17-27 Queen’s Square
Closing Date – Friday 22nd May 2020