Closing Date: 10th February 2023
Do you have procurement experience, and are you seeking a new job in Middlesbrough? PD Ports is looking for a full-time Assistant Procurement Specialist.
As an Assistant Procurement Specialist, you will provide operational procurement support for achieving the objectives. You will communicate with senior managers, team leaders, finance, suppliers and contractors as necessary.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Prepare ITT/RFPs/RFQs, prepare evaluation summary and make recommendations
- Negotiate with suppliers on pricing and terms and conditions
- Assist in the maintenance and development of the ERP Procurement module
- Assist with the maintenance of the Supplier Performance Evaluation system and reporting
To apply for this procurement role, you will need a minimum of 2 years working in a procurement role of progressively responsible buying experience, purchasing a variety of commodities and services. You will also require the following:
- GCSE English (A Level desirable) and GCSE Maths, minimum Level 4 (Grade C or above)
- Working towards CIPS Level 4 diploma (or willingness to work towards – sponsored by PD Ports).
- If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
To apply for this full-time Assistant Procurement Specialist job in Middlesbrough, please contact PD Ports today.
Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
PD Ports is one of the UK’s biggest and most progressive port groups with a reputation for excellence gained from decades of experience and a highly skilled workforce. PD Ports employs over 1,400 people nationwide whilst also operating one of the most ambitious apprenticeship programmes in the maritime industry as part of its ongoing commitment to supporting the next generation.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a cover letter reference R-APS-198 to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 24th February 2023