Closing Date: 1st July 2022
PD Ports are a leading UK ports business offering end to end supply chain solutions and employing over 1200 people across the UK. With headquarters in the North East of England, PD Ports operates at key UK ports and logistics centres nationwide.
PD Ports, based in North East England, is one of the UK’s major port groups backed by a multi award-winning logistics business, specialising in portcentric logistics. PD Ports has significantly invested into the development of the transport services, with modern vehicle fleets and trailers.
Based in the Transport Department at Teesport Middlesbrough an opportunity has arisen for a Transport Administrator.
Working in a busy department the main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries using electronic message systems
- Use software packages to book loads, produce correspondence and documents
- Processing invoices
- Maintain and archive records and delivery notes
- Update departmental Health and Safety information and training records
The position is based at Transport Department, Teesport. Normal hours of work are 35 hours per week 08:00hrs – 16:00hrs Monday – Friday.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Internal training and Safety Passport Training/ On-going training and assessments
- Sick pay scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Full uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Programme for personal support (health, finance, etc.)
- Company pension scheme
The successful candidates will be able to work as part of a team, be a good communicator, work accurately, be able to plan their work, meet specified deadlines, able to work on their own initiative and understand how to maintain confidentiality.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a covering letter to Indeed by following the below link: