Closing Date: 10th February 2023
PD Ports has an exciting opportunity for an organised and efficient Administration Team Leader to join our inclusive team in Felixstowe. This full-time administration role comes with a generous salary and many attractive benefits.
As a skilled Administration Team Leader, you will supervise the administrative functions within the specified contacts and ensure compliance with PD Ports protocols. You will also manage and support the administration and operations teams to deliver first-class service to internal and external customers.
To give you an idea of how this Administration Team Leader role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Guide and motivate the administration team to ensure an effective and proactive operation
- Ensure that all administration KPI targets are measured and met
- Oversee the creation of pre-advice so that goods can be booked within the parameters of the contractual KPIs
- Ensure that all orders are input correctly and released to be picked by the warehouse operation
The ideal candidate for this administration job will possess excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills and outstanding numeracy and literacy skills. In addition, you should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an administration role at a supervisory level. The successful applicant should have an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment.
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and the following benefits:
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays
- Internal training, Safety Passport Training and ongoing training and assessments
- Sick pay scheme and a cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program for personnel support
- Company pension scheme (up to 6% company contribution)
Please reach out to the PD Ports team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Administration Team Leader position in Felixstowe. We’d be thrilled to hear from you.
PD Ports is a leading UK port business offering end-to-end supply chain solutions, employing over 1,400 people in the UK. With headquarters based in the North East of England, PD Ports owns and operates the UK’s third largest port by volume. Operating out of 12 key ports and logistics centers across the UK, we are committed to retaining and developing talent nationwide.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a cover letter reference R-ATL-202 to: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday, 10th February 2023