Type: Full-time Permanent
Closing Date: 16th February 2024
PD Ports has an exciting opportunity for an organised and efficient Administration Team Leader to join our inclusive team in Felixstowe.
As a skilled Administration Team Leader, you will supervise the administrative functions within the specified contacts and ensure compliance with PD Ports protocols. You will also manage and support the administration and operations teams to deliver first-class service to internal and external customers.
Working Arrangements: Full-time, Monday – Friday
The five main things our Administration Team Leader will be working on are:
- Guide and motivate the administration team to ensure an effective and proactive operation.
- Ensure that all administration KPI targets are measured and met.
- Oversee the creation of pre-advice so that goods can be booked within the parameters of the contractual KPIs.
- Ensure that all orders are input correctly and released to be picked by the warehouse operation.
We are seeking someone who:
- Works with great precision, attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Has the ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Has a minimum of 3 years of experience in an administration role at a supervisory level.
- Has outstanding numeracy and literacy skills.
- Possesses excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills
We offer 25 days holiday, paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave, life insurance, a generous sick pay scheme and a cycle to work scheme.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply in writing, outlining relevant skills & experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org and use job reference ADTL-24.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please contact email@example.com.