Type: 12 month Contract
Closing Date: 24th June 2022
ADMINISTRATOR – FELIXSTOWE
MATERNITY COVER – 12 MONTH CONTRACT
PD Ports is one of the UK’s major port groups and one of the largest employers in the Tees Valley.
Operating out of 12 key ports and logistics centres across the UK, we are committed to retaining and
developing talent nationwide. With headquarters based in the North East of England, PD Ports owns
and operates Teesport, one of the UK’s most progressive ports, which supports over 22,000 jobs and
generates £1.4bn to the economy every year.
Based at Felixstowe and reporting to the Administration and Security Coordinator. The overall purpose
of the role is to complete the day to day administration tasks. Hours of work will be 35hours per week
and duties of the role will include the following:
• Raising Customer Invoices
• Raising purchase orders (Requesting quotes from contractors)
• Ensuring records are kept up to date
• Complete the correct process for storing and filing paperwork.
• Assisting with the competition of KPI reports for clients as well as site KPI’s
• Monitoring the performance of key suppliers and reporting failures to meet KPI’s
• Sick pay scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme for personal support (health, finance, etc.)
• Company pension scheme
The successful candidate should have a minimum of five GCSE’s or equivalent, including English and
Maths. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and it would also be desirable if the
candidate had experience of working IFS or a Finance system. This is not essential as full training will
be provided. In addition to this, the preferred candidate should have excellent time management and
organisational skills, be a strong communicator, both verbal and written, be approachable and be able
to work either as part of a team or independently.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a covering letter to:
Group HR Department
17-27 Queen’s Square
Or via e-mail: email@example.com Closing date: Friday 24th June 2022