Closing Date: 21st April 2023
A vacancy has arisen for an Administrator for PD Logistics based at Felixstowe to provide administrative support to the department.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Raising customer invoices.
- Raising purchase orders for the Felixstowe operation in line with the Company’s procurement policy, as well as requesting quotes from contractors and suppliers as required.
- Ensuring training records are kept up to date and arranging refresher training when required so that operational compliance is maintained.
- Ensuring all paperwork relevant to the operation is completed and filed accordingly, as well as chasing the relevant compliance paperwork from contractors and suppliers.
- Assisting with the completion of KPI reports for clients as well as the site KPI’s.
- Monitoring the performance of key suppliers and reporting failures to meet KPI targets where applicable, as well as reporting issues that affect the operation.
The successful will have previous experience using software for finance purposes and have the ability to adapt to alternative systems. As well as being familiar and fluent in using MS Software.
PD Ports is a leading UK port business offering end-to-end supply chain solutions, employing over 1,400 people in the UK. With headquarters based in the North East of England, PD Ports owns and operates the UK’s third largest port by volume. Operating out of 12 key ports and logistics centers across the UK, we are committed to retaining and developing talent nationwide.
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience along with a cover letter reference AFL-220 to: firstname.lastname@example.org