Closing Date: 17th April 2020
Administration Supervisor – Logistics North
A position has become available for a full time Administration Supervisor, covering the Logistics North area, this role will be to supervise and support a team of administrators on site to ensure a first class service is provided to customers and consumers. Reporting to the Operation Manager’s, the ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational and communication skills and will have had a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administration role, preferably at supervisory level.
The job includes:
- To manage and support the administration team and operations team to deliver a first class service
- To support the administration and management teams to conduct accurate pre-stock checks and annual stock checks on behalf of the customer
- To take the role of Environmental champion within the team and support the EMS process, prepare evidence and documentation to support internal and external auditing
- Support the Team to ensure compliance with Environmental audit requirements
- Manage non-conformance, poor performance and absence of administration team through company policy and procedures.
- To ensure weekly system and KPI checks are completed
- To ensure Health and Safety compliance in all administrational areas is achieved
- Identify, review and implement the training needs for all administrators
- Ensure excellent housekeeping standards are achieved to 5S level
- Ensure full compliance and execution of tasks completed in timely manner for IFS, Safety database, share point and KPI packs
- Generally carrying out other administrative functions as required by the business.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and activities working to strict deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- IT literate, in particular, experience of using Excel preferably to Advanced level
- Problem solving skills linked to employee queries, payroll and invoicing queries
- Ability to work as part of a team to ensure consistency and deadlines are met
- Knowledge of the IFS system would be beneficial, although relevant training will be provided.
If you feel you have the necessary skills to undertake this important and varied role, please send a detailed application in writing, along with your current CV to:
Group HR Department
17-27 Queen’s Square