Closing Date: 20th April 2022
PD Ports is one of the UK’s leading UK Ports offering end to end supply chain solutions. It employees over 1400 people in the UK. With headquarters based in the North East of England, PD Ports owns the UK’s third largest port by volume on the Tees and operates at several other UK ports and logistics centres
Reporting to the General Manager, Freight Solutions the main aspect of the role will be to support the Operational team with Administration. The position is based at Billingham, and the company will welcome applications for full time and part time working.
The main duties of the role include;
- Data entry into operational systems
- To ensure the invoices received from shipping lines are distributed correctly on a Monday morning for checking prior to data input and passing to Purchase Ledger.
- Processing of internal invoices which then require re-invoicing to the customer
- To liaise with the Warehouses for receipt of Storage invoices and create new invoices to send to the customers
- Passing of invoices and credits, entering them onto operational systems for Teesside and Felixstowe.
- Using the IFS system and the intranet for new suppliers and sorting credit application forms, entering the costs into Boxtop
- General liaising with colleagues via email and teams
- Problem solving for all invoice related queries and any other admin duties as required
The successful candidate should be customer oriented, with excellent communication and administration skills. In addition to this, the applicant should be well organised, have outstanding accuracy and problem solving skills and should have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar positon.
- 25 days annual leave per annum
- Sick pay scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program for personnel support (health, finance, etc.)
- Company pension scheme (up to 6% company contribution)
If you are interested in joining the team at this exciting time, please submit a detailed C.V. outlining your relevant skills & experience to:
Group HR Department
17-27 Queen’s Square
Or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: 20th April 2022