Today, at Hull Container Terminal we are proud to continue the legacy and tradition of local, national and international services - especially to Continental Europe.
The Hull Container Terminal, which covers some 13.24 acres, is a natural marine gateway with lock access to the Humber and North Sea for the numerous surrounding industries such as chemical and healthcare all situated within the Humber region.
By road, access and exit couldn’t be easier, using the A63 and M62 – an integral link to the E20 European road route.
To support industrial activity on such a large scale, we’ve developed and will continue to expand our capabilities in the logistics and supply chain sectors to bring you key benefits when utilising our services, such as:
- two container vessel berths capable of handling vessels of up to 30,000 (dwt)
- annual throughput capacity of 300,000 TEU
- bespoke container management system
- transhipment and cargo devanning services on site
- 64,200 square feet of covered warehousing and open storage areas