Billingham is a strategic location to support the significant number of processing plants located within the town’s immediate hinterland.
It’s also provides a base for our logistics office along with our extensive PD Logistics fleet. We’re also proud to say the Billingham facility is one of the largest warehousing and cross docking complexes within the Tees Valley.
Billingham has a superb infrastructure of road and rail networks - links are served by the A19 to Sunderland to the North and Thirsk to the South with the A689 taking consignments to Hartlepool (East) and Bishop Auckland (West).
Billingham is able to offer you a professional full logistics solution on dedicated or multi user platforms, providing distinguished expertise in areas such as:
- steel and associated products
- forestry products including fine paper
- packaging and print sector
- foodstuffs and general merchandise
We’d like to think we’ll give you more than all the others combined with a wide and definitive range of services including:
- a 12.43 acres site offering extensive outside storage
- two covered warehouses totalling circa 250,000 sq ft in 5 distinct warehouse chambers
- warehouses with 12m eaves for efficient racking or block stacking
- contract logistics
- common user logistics
- container devanning
- load consolidation
- order picking
- contract packing