WARNING: Please note this site does not support Internet Explorer 6, we recommend you upgrade your browser.
- Regular visitors to the port are required to be issued with photographic identity badges and vehicle passes by the Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO). Other visitors are subject to the issue of temporary and visitor passes. Means of identification will be requested.
- All persons, vehicles, stores, baggage and cargo are liable to be searched as a condition of entry into the restricted area in accordance with the ISPS Code.
- All visitors wishing to enter the restricted areas within Teesport should report to the pass office at Tees Dock No1 Quay and allow 20 minutes to go through the induction process and safety DVD.
- All visitors must be supported by a host and booked in advance. They will advise which area you will be visiting.
- All visitors must complete a site induction. This can be done on the day of visit at the pass office or on-line by visiting one of the following:-
Unitised Induction Portal
1 Quay/Bulks Induction Portal
- All visitors wishing to enter the restricted areas within the Port of Hartlepool should report to the security gatehouse and allow 10 minutes to go through the induction process.
- All visitors must be supported by a host and booked in advance.
- All visitors must complete a site induction. This can be done on the day of the visit at the security gatehouse or on-line by visitng the following:-
Hartlepool Site Induction Portal